miércoles, 3 de octubre de 2012

When I was a child, I used  to dream to be a Veterinarian, in my 2th grade, in primary I used to like cats, then, when I was ten years old, I realized that I love Horses, and I decided to become a veterinarian. My family said that I will die hungry, but when I went to my Ride-horse club, my instructor convinced my mom that horse-vets don't die hungry, even they made a lot of money, so she changed her mind, and let me live my dream.
When I was on Highschool, I had always the first place in biology and science, always up of 67 in score, so, my teachers told me that I will be a Biotecnologist, and with this idea, I will be for almost one year, because it is a career with a lot of future, but, two months for the PSU test, I realized that i love animals, and horses and I can do biotecnology being a veterinarian. Im very happy on this career, I think it was my best desicion. I had learnt so much about horses, even more that all my years when I was riding in La Serena. Here with my mare I learn how horses comunicate their feelings and things of management even in cattle. Im very proud of my University, because it has a very important role in society, the student movement changes the mind of many people, and we, like institution, have a very very important role in this revolution.
When I am a veterinarian, I would like to work on sport equine medicine, feeding care, and to prevent the pathologies associated to the horses-jump and the race.

4 comentarios:

  1. I like the same area!! I hope that we became colleagues :) The horses are one of my favorite animals.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Great!! are important decisions that make you feel good. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think that horses are the best area for you, I can see how much you love and taht you had a lot of pasion for them so I know that you will be a good horses veterinarian?? jeje :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. That's good to know what you want in life! It's very important. I hope that you achieve all your dreams!

    ResponderEliminar