miércoles, 31 de octubre de 2012

This was with my family in Quinteros, we went to Papudo and Maitencillos, when my sister took me this picture I felt free, and flying, I enjoyed this vacations so much, I miss my family every time, but this keeps me studying, because when I finish, I can return with my family.
This picture talks about dreams, when the sea, mixes with the sky, shows only one color, and everything in the world seems eternity, and peaceful. You are nothing in this world, you are only dust... and when you breathe, in this paradise, you can understand how the nature works, and speaks.
Every single day in your life...you must think about this nature that gives to you the chance to see the beautiful of a high mountain...and a clear sky, the clean sea....but you must to care it and transmit the conscience, to give this chance to others generations. This is my legacy to the world, because I’m an insignificant human in this nature, I have no right to destruct anything, and I must love my world.
This pictures shows the pure air in the high of mountains, I like the snow so much. It’s very beautiful, and nature. It’s like be in the sky.

3 comentarios:

  1. Photos in nature..are very bueatiful..and shows a little part of you..:)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Your pictures I like it because are very natural and to reflect much liberty… the scenery is beautiful :D
    Very nice pictures!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. We must take conscience that we are part of this nature and not the owners! Or all this wonderful places will disappear :c

    I like you pictures!

    ResponderEliminar