domingo, 21 de octubre de 2012

What is your opinion about women in the military?
I think it depends on the women's options, for me all jobs are appropriate for everyone

What is your opinion about violence on television?
I think violence decrease children's intelligence, many boys saw Dragon Ball when they was on childhood, but it wasn't a good desicion for them i think, because I think violence drecrease the emotional inteligence of people

What is your opinion about killing stray dogs?
I think the problem comes from the people who don't know how to care a dog, because the majority of stray dogs comes from irreflexive owners and they don't have any quilt

What is your opinion about legalizing marijuana?
I think the cigar and alcohol are dangerous too, and marijuana are very efective on pain treatment, I think people must be educated in the topic, and then, legalize because is the best way to eliminate narcotraffic
What is your opinion about legalizing abortion in some cases?


I think that is no difference between an anticonceptive pill and abortion, because the two cases do almost the same, with the pill, the fecunded embryo can’t insert on uterus, and is “killed” I think abortion is a solution to create a society more healthy because we can detect illness on fetus and decide if we can take the responsibility of take care of them, or the money to care of them, but if the state can help these people to care this boys this not would be necessary, in poor countries may be is necessary, because these people have a poor live , and when the women is raped, she is not guilty, o this, and she doesn’t have to take this responsibility

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario