miércoles, 5 de septiembre de 2012

What's about me

Hi! Im Ninette Rives, and I was born in La Serena, Chile. At the age of six years old, I started my elementary school in "Los Sagrados Corazones" and at eleven years old I went to the "Music School, Jorge Peña Hen" there, in La Serena, that gives to me the posibility of play the oboe, and read music. At the moment  Im in second grade of Veterinary Medicine in the University of Chile, and for this reason I'm living in Santiago Chile.
I like so much Horses since I was twelve years old, in my childhood I started to practice the Horsebackridding with a frech teacher in La Serena, there I had many achievments in jump and dressage, when I moved to Santiago, I started to practice in the exercise ring of the faculty, and in the last year I won many school's competitions , meanwhile I have a mare called Dinamarka, she was a polo-horse but im training her to play jump, she's like my daughter and its my first horse, and she will be ready to compete soon.
I have in La Serena a Norwain Forest Kitty called Lilith, she's very smart cause she can make poop in the bathroom, and two german shepherds (but now are six, because they are a couple and they had four beautiful puppies)
I have two awesome sisters, Claudia , a teenager of 16 years old, and Arlette, my little of 12. My mom is an Oncologist and hemathologist, and she promotes to me the medicine, and the biologist sciences.
I also like metal music because gives to me the strength to overcome all life's obstacles and with progressive rock I relax my mind. I also like alternative rock like Anathema
I should add another hobby, I like to ski whith my family (and with Deftones) because my dad was born in Los Andes and he used to go to Portillos in his youth.

I hope that you can meet me more and meet you too!!

3 comentarios:

  1. Hello!! I also like progressive music, is a very diverse style that can go from relaxing to give you energy in the day .. it's great. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! I've always wanted to go to La Serena to meet. It´s very nice to know that thanks to your mom you love what you're studing! =)
    Take care and I look forward to visiting your blogger to continue knowing you!
    Bye, Bea.

    ResponderEliminar