miércoles, 12 de septiembre de 2012

Hi! As I said, I like metal music, and my favorite band   is Dream Theater that is a progressive metal band and recently they came to Santiago Chile, to show their last album called “A dramatic turn of events”, I went to this concert, and it was amazing, they are a North American band, and they began to play in 1985 with the name "Majesty". They were Mike Portnoy (drums) , Myung (basses) and John Petrucci (guitars), Petrucci and Myung are still in the band but recently Portnoy left the band, and was replaced by Mangini. He is a really good drum player. The progressive music has the characteristic that the players are very good, I like how John Petrucci plays the guitar, and I'm not the only one. Their most popular album is Images and Words, this album has a golden globe, personally I like many themes but as I must chose one, I will take "On the back of Angels" from the new album to show you how they are playing now.

2 comentarios:

  1. :) Great!! This band is excellent, in progressive music is one of my favorite bands..i remember that we talked of this style in our firsts conversations :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I had written, but it seems that the post was deleted :( well, in the personal, I don´t listen this music, but I think that you could recommend me some songs to listen and learn more that style!
    See you =)

    ResponderEliminar