miércoles, 14 de noviembre de 2012


I would like to visit Caribbean Islands because there is a very green place with a lot of animals and beach, My aunt went there and she told to  me that the people there is very nice and warm.  I would like to swim in this clear sea, with dolphins and see the coral reefs and the biggest turtles.
I would like to live and work as touristic guide riding horses and learn to dive, swim underwater may be doing a veterinarian preserving program keeping animal care. Something like that, I like the sea but I don't know so much about fish but i would learn, may be some day I will escape from Chile and work there for some time, and there I could learn the English and speak fluent, may be doing artisanal things because I’m very good doing that things, I had never consider that possibility, but now I’m conscious of that chance, perhaps for a year
I like the natural places and the biodiversity on this planet, there is a natural sanctuary, we must to meet, like animal-lovers veterinarians.


4 comentarios:

  1. Wow, I liked very much your idea! Now I want to do the same thing too. You can have fun and know beautiful exotic animals and of course as you said, swim with wild dolphins! Great!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like also to visited Caribbean Islands. Girlfriends of my fathers to visited Caribbean Islands and to tell that the island it's a beautifull place

    ResponderEliminar
  3. OOOh clear sea is a beautiful piece of nature, I like it, i think we can live there (L)I love youuu

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Caribbean Islands are so beautiful *-* I love the clear see.

    ResponderEliminar